Thursday, November 29, 2007

Starsky Struck

The picture above was taken earlier this year at Panera's during one of the Chick With Sticks meetups. I had only completed the back and one of the front panels at that time. I loved the way the Banana Tree cabling turned out and decided then and there that I needed to finish this project before fall had fully set in. I started knitting on my Starsky exclusively for the next month. By October 25th, I was done! I loved the way it turned out. Since our group didn't meet on Halloween, I wasn't able to Show and Tell until November. Here is Felted modeling the finished project:


This project was made from the Jordana Paige pattern "Starsky" on Knitty.com using Cascade 220 in Charcoal Heather and size 8 needles.

1 comment:

deedeekh said...

And what a lovely sweater it is! Gorgeous!!!