Monday, June 16, 2008

In Da Hoodie

It's finished! I am completely done with my Neck Down Hoodie. The pattern is from Knitting Pure & Simple. I used fabulous Brook Farms Yarn wool and silk blend Four Play yarn and size 7 and 9 needles. It feels great on and I can't wait to wear it. You might be thinking I'll have a long wait for cool weather since I live in California, but not so! I work in a very cold office and so I'll be wearing it later this week...ahh! I started this project in March, soon after coming back home from Stitches West where I bought the yarn. I wove in the ends and attached the button on Friday. It was a pretty fast knit considering I didn't work on it for much of March and April. I recommend it to anyone that doesn't mind lots of knit stitch.

3 comments:

Janice said...

Very cute. You will look great in it. Also you have it done now just in case our HABU ever ever ever arrives!

cher said...

I love, love, love your sweater!
That yarn is so soft and comfy.
Great job!

Debbie T said...

I gotta get me some of that yarn! I loved seeing your Hoodie when you brought it to knit night...it looks mahvelous on you!!!