Saturday, August 19, 2006

How Funky is your Scarf?

By special request from my Funky Scarf pal, here are the answers to my swap questionnaire:

Let’s get the allergy part out of the way. Are you allergic to any fibers? Not that I'm aware of.
Do you prefer any fibers over others? I like almost anything but wouldn't care to wear Icelandic wool or fuzzy eyelash on my neck.
Thinking back to Scout’s post about what funky means to you, post an image of something that you think is funky! (See picture above) I need longer to search for something really funky, but this will do for now. ****Having trouble posting picture of Oilily Boot****
Would you prefer funky yarn or a funky pattern? I prefer funky yarn, but surprise me!
What are your favorite colors? I like muted tones like plum, sage and mauve, earth tones like forest green, taupe, brick, pumpkin and brown, also shades of blue and pink.
What is your favorite piece of art? I don't have one favorite but some of my favorites are Van Eyck's Ince Hall Madonna, Renoir's Grape Pickers at Lunch, any of the dancers by Degas, Rosetti's Prosperine, and a lot of Dali.
What colors would you never have up close to your pretty face? Lime Green or Bright Red
Would you prefer an actual scarf or a cowl? Hmm, a cowl might be nice.
When you wear a scarf do you prefer a wider/shorter scarf or a thin/long scarf? I mostly have shorter scarves because they don't get in the way of what I'm doing, but I do have a couple of scarves that wrap around, knot, and still hang low. But...(see next answer)
What is the climate like where you live? I live in California, just above Sacramento, so it doesn't get very cold here. There are some really hot days, some really cold days and a lot of nice days in between.
Would you prefer a functional scarf (to keep you warm) or one just to funk-up your wardrobe? It's always all about fashion!
What else would you like your partner to know about you?
I really like cables and celtic designs.

No comments: