Saturday, January 23, 2016

Paper Bunting

This year I decided to complete some old paper crafting projects. I started with a Halloween layout using a discontinued Close To My Heart paper pack. I used the Workshop On The Go layouts, more on that in another post. The bonus project was the "SPOOKY" banner pictured below.

"SPOOKY" banner using CTMH Mischief papers

That project got me started making a paper banner for the next holiday. I made the "THANKFUL" banner using leftovers from another discontinued CTMH paper pack.

"THANKFUL" banner made from CTMH Huntington papers
At work, I was asked to make a banner for the holiday lunch. I used my Cricut and some discontinued CTMH stamps to add Christmas trees and ornaments to the banner.


The holiday banner was successful enough that I was asked to make a banner, pictured below, for a retirement luncheon.


I have discovered that I love designing banners. As a bonus, I can make use of the beautiful paper leftovers in my craft room!

No comments: