Monday, February 22, 2016

Choose Your Own Workshop!




Charlotte Card Workshop


Zoe Card Workshop


Penelope Card Workshop


Hello, my card making friends! Remember the Choose Your Own Adventure books? In the month of March, I will be hosting a Choose Your Own Workshop party. Not only do you get to choose which card workshop you would like to purchase, you also will have a couple of buffets to enjoy. Along with my Card Buffet, I will be providing a Chocolate buffet! You can choose your own adventure on March 12th from 10am to 2pm.  We will start with Charlotte at 10am, then move to Zoe at 11:30, and finish with Penelope at 12:30pm. The Card Buffet and the Chocolate Buffet will be open throughout all workshops. Please RSVP by 3/1/2016 so that I can have plenty of supplies for you! 

Contact me through my website: http://mycueto.ctmh.com


No comments: