Sunday, May 15, 2016

Because I'm Happy!

CTMH Happy Times Card Workshop
designed by Michelle Snyder

Happy National Scrapbook Month!

I am so excited to offer the Happy Times Card Workshop next Saturday May 21st at 10am.
During this workshop, you will create the 12 beautiful cards pictured above. All paper and embellishments are included in the class, just bring your own adhesive and cutting tools. The cost of this class is just $20. Please RSVP by May 18th. If you can't make the class, I have a few alternatives available, just contact me via my online shop: http://mycueto.ctmh.com  

I also have a class featuring your choice of four two-page scrapbook layouts using this paper pack. Contact me for more information about these limited-time layouts if you are interested.

Are your creative juices flowing in a different direction? This paper packet is available exclusively in May free with a qualifying purchase of $60. The coordinating stamp set is available to purchase for $17.95.  Ink/Card Stock colors that coordinate with this set are Pomegranate, Smoothie, Canary, Fern, Glacier and Sunset. All of these items are available via my online shop. Happy Crafting!

No comments: